The Raptor Prone Foil Board is the third board in our prone series. Designed and heavily R and D with our team rider Zane Westwood, this board has been designed to push your foiling to the next level. Featuring a narrower outline with volume pushed further towards the nose and tracks also set forward to suit the high aspect wings. We have pulled in the tail area as much as possible to achieve minimal rail connection through turns.
This board is for riders looking for a high performing board for tow and prone.
- Narrower outline
- Volume pushed towards nose
- Tracks set forward
- Streamline tail with flyers
- Reduced tail area
- Suits tow and prone
- Foil Tec four piece traction
- Specifically designed high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- Futures. 10.75” fin boxes
- We use Australian made EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Vacuum bagged for strength
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.0-2.9kg.
- Carbon Natural or white sand through tint included in base price.
- Foot Strap inserts (+ $100)
- Custom Single Colour Tint (+ $50)