High Flyer 4’6”, 21”, 2 5/8” – 32.1L – IN STOCK!
1 in stock
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE WHAT’S IN STOCK!
Are you needing more from your foil board? The High Flyer foil board is a progression from the Frequent Flyer foil board – more critical to ride but more rewarding for the experienced rider. This board features a flattened rocker, deepened deck concave, pulled in tail and with double concave through the nose. Riding the high flyer will make you feel more in tune with your foil. We suggest this foil boards for the intermediate to more experienced rider.
- Low profile design
- Flattened rocker for ease of paddling into waves
- Double concave through to nose
- Pulled in tail
- Purpose engineered track system
- Increased deck concave for comfort and increased sensitivity to the foil
- Foil Tec four piece deck grip
- We have developed our own high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to hydrofoil
- Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- Amos Shapes has sourced the highest quality materials available. We use high quality EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.2-2.8kg.
- Foot Strap inserts (+ $100)
- Creatures of Leisure Front and Back Traction (+ $120)
- Custom Single Colour Tint (+ $50)
EPS Full Carbon $1300