High Flyer Foil Board (New)
This is a stable foil board with a surfboard outline for surfier feel!
Secure and Trusted checkout with
This surf foil board features a more traditional shortboard outline with deep deck concave, giving a great connected feel when your foiling, it has a exaggerated bevel on the rails to allow for progressive turning and riding while still offering a stable and user friendly amount of volume for easy paddle ins and take offs. The High Flyer is great for beginner to Intermediate foilers.
This foil board can be customised to suit your specific requirements including higher volume if required.
- Low profile design
- Flattened rocker for ease of paddling into waves
- Double concave through to nose
- Pulled in tail
- Purpose engineered track system
- Increased deck concave for comfort and increased sensitivity to the foil
- Foil Tec four piece deck grip
- We have developed our own high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to hydrofoil
- Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- Amos Shapes has sourced the highest quality materials available. We use high quality EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.2-2.8kg.