When designing the FS850 the goal was to create our F28 but better! The guys at Cloud IX still wanted it to rip hard in the surf but really wanted it to be faster, a lot faster. Not only did they achieve this goal but ended up with a whole lot more bang for their buck.
The FS850 has performed beyond our expectations. Here are some of those key features:
• Positive front foot pressure on the board gives you better feedback and control from the foil when pressing and carving through the turns.
• Tons of lift which makes getting up on foil super easy for a wing of this size. Perfect for getting up on downwinders and winging.
• Handles the speed very well and has incredible low-end, it stays up at slower speeds without dropping off foil.
• It easily recovers from breaches and ventilation is almost none existent as it sheds the air bubbles off at lightning speed.
• Ripping the tips out has become something fun and easy to do as the wing seamlessly maintains control throughout the turn.
Aspect Ratio: 8.7
Wing Span: 86cm / 34”